Thursday, March 1, 2012

Eating noodles

I had my fork ready to twirl the noodles on the fork that I was holding. The fork was glinting like pure shimmering shiny silver . I put my fork into the brown wooden bowl. As I sucked the noodles into my mouth, soup sprayed my silky white dress like a sprinkler. It was flaming hot, so I let go of my fork and ran to my room .After a minute I came back into the living and started eating again . This time I made sure there was some space between the table and myself. When I had sucked it again, the hot lovely smell covered my mouth , warming my whole body. Then I tasted the soup. The soup was lovely ! It also warmed my body too! Soon enough the bowl was empty and I was full. Then I said '' That was the best !''





BY E.W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your writting ew it is very discriptive!
from N.E

Anonymous said...

very nice writing
JB rm22

Anonymous said...

I know you love noodles.
i may make you lots of noodles on school holiday.

EM