Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Term One Relfection AM

This term we had a healthy lunch and we got to make it our self's , we voted cause we had
a lot of ideas so we had two kinds for food and one drink, so we had Sushi, Chicken Warps and a Berry Smoothie it was so delicious.

The year fives went on a school camp we went to Sonshine Ranch for two days . The first we day was at the marae on the second day we went to Sonshine Ranch ,we got to ride horses we learned how to guide a horses mine was called Lina she was so cute she was the 3rd biggest. Everyone had fun well I did.I can't wait for next years camp.

In maths I never understand place value but now I do and it is fun to do i think that maths is getting really fun maths. I bet that term two is going to be so great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE HAD A GREAT TERM 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THE YEAR GOES WELL LIKE IT HAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.L

Anonymous said...

Good recount about term one am-ajk