Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Swimming SM

Today we went swimming with Antonia because Wayne was away.We had normal lessons, then we had some free-time.Most people played sharky with me.before we had free-time, we did free-style, backstroke, dolphin dive and dolphin dive with free-style arms.It was very fun, I hope we could do it again.

In the start of week 4,we had swimming sports. We watched the sports but it was still fun. my step-sister Portia, won first, second and third place in free-style! I sat with one of my best friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!! Mum xx

Anonymous said...

Monday 26 March 2012
To S.M,
I don't think it's a good idea putting my name on th blog but what's done is done and you can't realy erase it but yes I did win first, second and third good work and nice description

Regards P.B.

Anonymous said...

nice