Thursday, March 15, 2012

Year 5 camp, A.M

On the 6th Tuesday 2012 all the Year 5's went to Sonshine Ranch. It took about 10 minutes to get there from the marae. When we got there, we got split up into groups A and B. I was in Group A. We got to go horse riding and feed the bunny rabbits and touch the goats. Half of Group A went to feed the pets. The others went horse riding. I went feeding the pets first. I got to go and pat the bunny rabbits. I got to hold the bunny. It was white and so cute. I got the black one and the grey one too.

Once we did that the other group came. First we went to get our helmets. My size was 54 and my horse was called Lina. She was cute. We went around in a circle 5 times, and then 4 times zig zagging around the poles.

After that we went on the track. We had to lean forward when going up the hill and lean back if we were going down.

2 comments:

me said...

Surely you must have had a great adventure in your camp, especially showing all your confidence in your challenging course. Definitely horse riding is one of your favourite. Feeding the pets and caring for them shows how much you love them.

Anonymous said...

great description of sunshine ranch
JB rm22