Thursday, March 1, 2012

Walking on the Beach EW

When it is nice and sunny, we go to the beach and walk the dog and Cory my 14 year old brother who is sometimes mean to me went and had a dip in the water. We go and then get four ice-creams for Cory and my mum and Matt and me from the shop and then we eat it on the beach. I walk along the beach and get some beautiful shells along the way.
All that I can see is people fishing at 90 Mile Beach. Then when I walk back with Razz my dog that is very cute and he is about 8 months old. Then we are taking in the line and we can see is fish jumping up and down.
We would always dig our little toes in the brown sand. Cory and Razz run all the way up to the sand dunes and then jump and fall over at the bottom, and then I started laughing at Cory and Razz
Then it was time to go back to the bach up on the hills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice story
JB rm22