Monday, March 12, 2012

Swimming sports NE



On the 28th of February it was a hot day and people were lined up for swimming sports the first was freestyle.

Ready steady ''CLAP''went Mr K as he clapped the clapper.

The clapper was as strong as the sun shining brightly.

Everyone in the first row went, ''SPLASH''!As the people went into the water, it splashed everywhere!

Even some of the nice parents got wet!

Yeah I made it to the end and luckily I came second.
After morning tea. we did breaststroke.

I came first but the sad thing is that I broke the water twice, and in this school we are not allowed so we are disqualified.

So for the rest of the day all I did was sit in the hot sun for there was nothing else to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done N.E. I can see you have put a lot of thought in to your work. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Well done and very colorful NE.

YC