Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sonshine Rance GB

On Tuesday 7 March, we went by bus to Sonshine Ranch. to experience the outdoors.  First we went to the small animals.  I fed grass to the rabbits and almost got bucked by the mountain goats. 

Suddenly some horses emerged from the green bushes.  People on the horses started waving to us.  So we starteded to fuoolow them back to the stable.  We got in line to get our helmet.  Finally they gave us our horses.  I think I got the biggest horst in the pack.  When I got on it, I was scared stiff but when he started moving I thought it wasn't so scary after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your discriptive writing
JB room22

Anonymous said...

super story

Anonymous said...

I did get bucked by the goat
JB rm22

simply the best said...

nice horse riding g.b from e.m