Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sonshine Ranch JB

Giddy up! I loved the great ponys I rode one called Teddy he was really well behaved.  It was the first time in my life that I rode a horse. All the horses kept farting and pooping. At first I was petrified.  It was freaky but after a while it was awesomely fun.  We rod lapts of a track at the beginning, then we went on the outside track.   It was so fun.  We passed trees, lots of trees.  it was a stone path.  It must of hurt the horses hooves but its feet are so strong.  After that we galloped back, and went around twice more and held our horses and hopped off and said bye, and passed them onto another child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing you up on Teddy,it was a great day.
Dad

simply the best said...

cool horse j.b from e.m

Anonymous said...

Awesome recount

Anonymous said...

awesome e.w