Thursday, March 29, 2012

Term One Reflection NE

My Term One Memories
In term one we went to Pack ‘n’ Save for a class trip.
At Pack ‘n’ Save we learnt about healthy eating.
While we were learning about healthy eating I noticed that the things I like the best are unhealthy, like chocolate and chips.
When we went to Pack ‘n’ Save we were given a voucher for $60 so we were able to make a healthy lunch at school, we had smoothes with berries in, sushi and nice yummy wraps!

In maths this year I have improved enough to move up two classes, I am really proud of what I have done!

When the year 5s went on camp to the Marae and sonshine ranch I stayed in Miss Pillay’s class for two days. In Miss Pillay’s class we learnt about the rain forest and how it makes oxygen. If we keep on cutting
Down the trees there will be no more rain forest to make the oxygen we breathe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

exellent work N.E from E.M

Anonymous said...

THATS A GREAT RECOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

R.L

Anonymous said...

That is a great recount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



from E.P

Anonymous said...

cool recount!!!!!

AM