Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Term Two Relfection AM

This term has been awesome. I learned how to; make plastic bottle fish for art, how to write reports on marine animals because our inquiry is about marine life and animals. I learned a lot in maths, inquiry, writing, reading .

 In maths we got into groups like the family ofracts, basic facts and the place value so I was in the family ofacts.  So we were in groups right so Miss L called one group everyday and she makes books for each group and she teaches us in it.  For my group we counted up the number line by adding and subtracing 100's and the last to are in 1000's. Now in maths we do factions like 1/2 and all the others. We got to do it with Smarties (chocolate) I LOVE MATHS!!!

Now it's time for writing and reading.

1 comment:

Miss Lowans said...

Wonderful reflection AM. I like the way you have listed the things you have learnt.