Friday, June 29, 2012

Term 2 Reflection P.O

This term I enjoyed making fish with my best friend EW6 and making the puffer fish power point
I loved senior sports and gymnastics.Choir was the best and I loved the festival.

My favourite trip was going to kauwau island Year 6 camp and going to Kelly Tarltons and seeing the stingrays get feed and learning about a carpet shark.

But I didnt like being called lazy because I have feelings and  for being picked on  for forgetting to put in some fullstops and capital letters.

Next term I need to work on staying on task, using quiet voices and finishing on time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds nice
from n.e

simply the best said...

thank yo for your comment n.e
from P.O

Anonymous said...

you are welcome
n.e

Anonymous said...

Your reflection was p.o perfectly awesome! DL