Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Term Reflection BK

This term was a awesome term but some parts of the term were a bit challenging but always got easy after practising.  I have been enjoying with Room 22 and my teacher.  She is a awesome teacher.

This term I learnt some new and cool things.  I learnt new skills in maths.  How to link write in hand writing.  Write good stories and add good detail in them.  Best of all I learnt how to make plastic fish out of plastic bottles. iI was a very good idea and it was fun and fantastic.  Our topic this term is about sea creatures.We have been doing  research about them and I have learnt a lot about them.


As you know we have goal sheets and we have different goals for each subject.I have been trying hard to improve on them.  I actually think iIhave improved on them I know that because I have been trying hard. 

There were some very cool activities that we did like we had house day we played games and got to buy popcorn cones and we had   different activities in each house.  We also went to a trip.  Our home work is always interesting like making games and posters and dioramas on  sea creatures.

Now I am waiting for next term to start.   I am going to work even harder next term.  I am going to try to work faster and improve more on draft writing and some other subjects. I am going to make next term a lovely term and I am going to enjoy it.

THIS TERM  WAS A WONDERFUL TERM AND WAS JUST PERFECT!!! 

1 comment:

Miss Lowans said...

Superb reflection. You have thought about the many things we have covered this term. I can see how much you have grown in your learning.