Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Term 2 Reflection m.d.k

At the beginning of the term the Year 6's went to camp!  It was fantastic.  It took a long time to get there, but each day we had awesome activites.  I enjoyed solo sailing the most.  It was an awesome challenge.  I LOVED CAMP!

We also went to Kelly Tarltons.  Our inquiry was marine life, so we had a big day out.  We learnt lots of cool facts!  We saw sharks swim above us and we saw penguins infront of us.  I had an amazing day!

I am also in Writers Quiz and I had a fantastic time at the quiz!
I would like to be challenged a bit more in class.  I have been learing about steam and leaf graphs this week.

I can't wait till term 3! 

3 comments:

Miss Lowans said...

Excellent reflection. I am interested in your comment about being challenged in class. Please come and talk to me so you feel challenged.

Anonymous said...

wow your powerpoint was ep epic DL

Anonymous said...

What a cool reflection! DL