Friday, June 29, 2012

Term2 reflection alb

On Wednesday the 20 of June I learnt about what they do at Kelly Tarltons  and what they do when they bring new aninimals to Kelly Tarltons.

Every day at maths we learnt how to do fractions. They are really easy  to do. We have also been learning to do our 3 times and 2 times. I am getting really good at the 2 times. I can do them really fast with out stopping.

Room 22 have been learning how to make a power point. we have been doing it all day. I feel confident about doing a power point about our sea creature. We chose a butterfly fish.


In  RM22 we have goals that we have to follow. The goals  so we won't get in trouble as a class.


I think I should be quiet when I have to. Don't yell at any one.  Don't be mean or call out and have neat writing.

I think I have been good at most things this term.

1 comment:

caitlyn said...

wow done best friend that is so cool from Amelia Tyler Caitlyn