Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Year 6 Camp By JWM

Oh yeah I am gonna be so ready for this camp.  I can't wait to tell you kids about camp.  OK it started off going on the bus then we took a ferry to Kawau Island.  We are so lucky that were on KAWAU ISLAND!! we had to carry loads of bags from the ferry. 

The people I slept with was Tom,Vinny,Josh and Joshua  it was so funny sleeping with them.  Once they were kinda of annoying because they keep talking when its time to sleep I couldn't get any rest.

Our first activity was Kayaking we Kayaked 1km.  We had a choice of going to Stingray Bay or Survivor Island and went to Stingray Bay we didn't see any Stingrays though.  But it was a shot anyway.  So we head back to Kawau Island.  Then we had lunch  after that. 

The best activity was  Sailing.  Sailing was so fun when you go solo sailing by you self but usually you do sailing with two people but i was lucky I got to do both. 
If you haven't done sailing you have to do its is really fun trust me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your recount J.W.M from S.M

Anonymous said...

Wow i like how you did your year six recount.
By K.J.

Anonymous said...

I like your recount about year6 camp I bet you had lots of fun ALB rm22

Anonymous said...

funny picture
e.w