Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My ANZAC letter rvm

Dear Mom,Dad and Sister

I was in training camp first and I hade to learn how to survive in trenches, how to sneak and hide from my enemy and how to hit my target.  I was in Egypt at training camp, then I went to the Gallipoli for the real battle.  I lived in trenches that looked like a underground cave that smelled disgusting.  We had to collect water two miles away.

When I first encounted an enemy he scraped me on the arm with a bullet but I killed him. I needed medical attention.  They told me I will be fine.

I went on a boat to bomb the enemy from sea.when we joined up with our allies. We put together a group to attack the enemy.

I miss you and want to go home but I have to stay here and help but I will come home.

Your son/brother
Rvmd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome rvdm from em

Anonymous said...

wow I like your army letter rohan it is so cool from ALB rm22

Anonymous said...

nice letter RMVD from E.W.

Anonymous said...

Very good writing.It made me very sad I hope you never have to go to war Cvm

simply the best said...

nice army letter Rohan from S.M