Wednesday, May 9, 2012

year 6 camp bk

On 23 of April we went to camp in the morning at 7.30am . We went in a bus I sat with M.D we got bored in the bus it was a two hour drive to Sandspit. We stopped to have morning tea and then we caught a ferry and went to Kawau Island.Then we got all our luggage and then we were told to go to our rooms.In my room I had my friends with me.

After that we went for a really long walk and then we had lunch . We got to swim at the beach, the water was cold but it was fun . When we went back to camp we had downtime. On Tuesday we had lots of activities my favourite one was kayaking. We kayaked  to another island. On Wednesday we went to School House Bay and the Mansion House it was another long walk. I got to eat my yummy lunch at the copper mines. On Thursday we did more activities. On Friday we watched Garfield and got lollies. The ferry picked us up  and  we were on our way home. I was glad to see my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good recount by mm