Friday, August 24, 2012

WOW - From Mr Hayward

WOW – last night I saw your production for the first time and I was blown away (and that had nothing to do with the curry beans either).  It was without a doubt the best night of entertainment I’ve had for a long time!  The way you performed and worked together as a team was incredible and I would not have thought I was watching a bunch of primary school students.  All the hard work was so worth it – and I just think it was a shame that not every parent in the school got to see and enjoy it.  Make sure you thank your teacher for all their input and effort because without them you would not have been able to shine as brightly as you did.  I was very proud of the students I have taught in the past; as I’m sure many of the other junior teachers were too!  I hope you learnt a huge amount about the privilege of performing and team work, and that you will take any opportunities you get in your future to do things like this again.

Awesome work everyone and thanks again for a great night.

Mr Hayward  =)

No comments: