Monday, April 2, 2012

relection jb

Our Trip to PaknSave

One day we went on a nutritious visit to PaknSave with a nutritionist, but first we had a bus ride. We lined up at the front of the school and waited. Finally when the bus arrived at our school we all jumped on, it was a great trip I sat with my Mum. When we got there the nutritionist was waiting, she gave us a work sheet. We had to look at specific things and find a healthy one and an unhealthy one. I enjoyed myself a lot after that we went to the fruit & vegetable section and put them in columns of what colour they were, it was great! Then we went outside and hopped on the bus and found out it had broken down. Half of us started chanting and singing, I felt like chopping my ears off they were so loud but I couldn't. In about ten minutes the noise finally stopped, another bus picked us up and we went back to school.
JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice J.B
E.W.

Anonymous said...

fantastic e.w